Friday, August 28, 2009

I RED My Mind...

Red things that I like- that's what this is about. Random? Yes. But that's how I'm feeling right now.

In no particular order:

-Fresh cherries
-Red beans and rice
-Gerber daises
-Strawberries
-Tomatoes
-Crystal Red (my friend)
-Lips
-Lip stick
-Tattoos (my hair stylist has a red tat... it's pretty rad)
-Fiestaware
-Toms
-Jeeps
-Hair (I've always wanted red hair...)
-Salsa
-Red Velvet cake
-Leather modern style couches
-Texas Tech after being defeated by the Aggies
-Tiger Wood's signature look
-Red Bull
-Tomato Basil soup
-Apples
-Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
-Wine
-Red Birds
-Room accents when paired with beige
-Poinsettias
-The new Texas Ranger's gear
-Red Lobster
-Cheeks from blushing
-Cherry Limeades
-Red Sox
-Red Hot Chili Peppers
-Cherry Pomegranate Crystal Light
-Target

1 comment:

  1. You never know who is reading your blog!I've enjoyed reading it.I love blogging.I've had one for a while but,it's nothing I would want anyone to read.Now,I have a new one that I'me okay with people seeing.So...I'm now in your "blog community"!!

    ReplyDelete